Last week I was out in my yard and saw that my fence had become overgrown with a horribly looking vine that looked so ugly. So I decided since it was so nice out and all that I would take the time to cut and rip all that I could off of there, it didn’t take long, and it looks so much better now.
Now the bad part comes into play, a few days afterward I noticed that onÂ my left hand, between the ring and little finger was itching like crazy so I was scratching it like a mad women, so much so that I started to draw blood from it all. And the next thing that I know other fingers starting itching and bumps were starting to appear and then it dawned on me that I had come in contact with some type of poison ivy.
I’ve been putting Benadryl, the itch stopping cream that my mother always had around the house and always had us use for things like this, but when I was a kid I could roll around in poison ivy and still not get it, so it is true that your bodies chemistry changes while it ages.